One thing I have loved since I was a kid was Banana Bread, I used to love when my mom would make it. She would take it out of the oven and let it cool then cut us a slice. It seemed like the time it took for the bread to cool was an eternity. To this day I still love banana bread, warm with butter spread on.
Here is my favourite Banana Bread Recipe.
4-5 over ripe banana’s Mashed
3 teaspoons of baking powder or 1 teaspoon of baking soda
a pinch of cinnamon
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup of olive oil
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups of all purpose flour
Optional: 1 cup of chocolate chips
You will Need:
1 Bread Pan
a whisk or beater
spoon to mix
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees
- In a small bowl beat your 2 eggs and leave to the side for later
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl
- Add the banana’s to the eggs and mash all the bananas.
- Mix the two bowls so that it is nice and consistant throughout. If you wish to add the chocolate chips now is the time.
- Pour the ingredients into a bread pan and stick it in the preheated oven for 60 mins. Once done let it cool for 10 mins, Then Enjoy!